Thursday, October 18, 2012

Podcasting

Today I made my first podcast!  It was very simple using PodOMatic (you can sign up for a free account using the link)  Episode 1 and 2 have been posted tonight, where I talk about my experiences in an online community and what I think is the most important component of online education.  They are both brief..but I will post more podcasts later about other topics relating to my final project, my moms real estate website and other interesting technology things that pop into my head.

You can hear my voice here!

Grace G's Podcast


I used my brand new Apple EarPods (which I love by the way, thank you Apple for the redesign) to record the episodes on the recorder app on my Iphone and emailed myself the files and uploaded them directly to my podcast.  Once I am more comfortable my voice I will sound a little more cheerful!  It will come with practice :)


Apple EarPods
Apple EarPods





No comments:

Post a Comment